A research into understanding the molecular mechanisms that enable plants to adapt to multiple environmental stresses.
The researches currently being done are shown below.
How do nutrients regulate the plant growth?
Clarification of molecular basis regulating carbon and nitrogen signal integration (C/N balance)
- Ubiquitin ligase ATL31 and multifunctional factor 14-3-3 proteins
- Growth regulation of plants under elevated CO2 environments
- Growth phase transition in response to C/N-nutrient availability
How do living orgasms protect themselves from pathogens?
- Membrane traffic regulation via SNARE and ATL31 network
- Function of receptor-like kinase
- Crosstalk between nutrient availability and defense response
What are the functions of ubiquitin-proteasome system in plants?
Environmental adaptation/growth regulation through Ubiquitin-Proteasome System
- Plant specific membrane-localized ubiquitin-ligase ATL family
- Proteasome functions