We support for foreign students willing to enroll in the Graduate School of Science and the Graduate School of Life Science to give advice on their inquiries and assist for enrollment procedures etc. After the enrollment, we also give them advice to start new lives in Sapporo smoothly.

If you wish to enroll our graduate school, you need to find and contact a prospective supervisor at least six months prior to enrollment.

Support: Provide information on admission, visa applications, accommodations, assistance on arrival, and Japanese language course.

Here are information on Classes, Academic Calendar, Tuition, Scholarship, and Dissertation (Log in is required to Rigaku Joho System).

Support: Scholarship, tuition exemption and life support.

The counselling services for the HU students who wish to study abroad are available. We will provide the updated information on this.

Support: Counselling, exchange programs, and scholarship information.

“Like”our Facebook page

Visit our Facebook!