The aim of our study is to understand the life through genetics and molecular biology. We analyze plants that elaborate variety of strategies to survive under various environmental stress. We focus on the functions of non-coding RNAs and epigenetic modifications.
We always welcome students with high motivation.
Key words: plants, epigenetics, non-coding RNA, transposon, environmental stress
TopicsTo the List
- Visiting at the University of Wisconsin WID as Young teacher overseas dispatch support project encouraged by the President of Hokkaido University (2019/10/15)
- Meeting for young researcher of Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas at Gotenba. (2019/09/25)
- Lab tour of a Super Science High school (SSH) program of Sapporo Keisei high school. (2019/09/06)
- Published a paper on "DATABASE". (2019/06/24)
- Published a paper on "Plant Signaling & Behavior". (2019/06/12)
- Three students joined our lab. (2019/04/01)
- Visiting at China Agricultural University (2019/03/19)