The aim of our study is to understand the life through genetics and molecular biology. We analyze plants that elaborate variety of strategies to survive under various environmental stress. We focus on the functions of non-coding RNAs and epigenetic modifications.
We always welcome students with high motivation.
Key words: plants, epigenetics, non-coding RNA, transposon, environmental stress
TopicsTo the List
- Lab tour of a Super Science High school (SSH) program of Sapporo Keisei high school. (2019/09/06)
- Published a paper on "DATABASE". (2019/06/24)
- Published a paper on "Plant Signaling & Behavior". (2019/06/12)
- Three students joined our lab. (2019/04/01)
- Visiting at China Agricultural University (2019/03/19)
- Post- transcirptional Gene Regulation in Plants (PGRP) 2019 at Nara. (2019/03/18)
- Annual meeting of the Japanese society of Plant Physiology at Nagoya. (2019/03/12)