The aim of our study is to understand the life through genetics and molecular biology. We analyze plants that elaborate variety of strategies to survive under various environmental stress. We focus on the functions of non-coding RNAs and epigenetic modifications.
We always welcome students with high motivation.
Key words: plants, epigenetics, non-coding RNA, transposon, environmental stress
TopicsTo the List
- Three master's students and two fourth-year undergraduate students joined as new members.
- Our joint research paper has been published in Journal of Plant Physiology. (2022/01/31)
- Associate Professor Ito gave a seminar at Hokkaido University Open Campus. (2021/09/19)
- Associate Professor Ito gave a commemorative lecture for receiving the Encouragement Award at the 93rd Annual Meeting of the Genetics Society of Japan. (2021/09/10)
- Ms.Hayashi's paper was selected for the 2021 GGS Prize. (2021/09/10)
- Ms. Niu, a 2nd year master student, gave an oral presentation at the 93rd Annual Meeting of the Genetics Society of Japan. (2021/09/08)
- Ms. Niu, a 2nd year master student, gave a poster presentation at the International Symposium IPSR Web Forum 2021.IPSR_Web_Forum_2021_poster_2 (2021/09/07)
- Chen, a second-year master's student, gave a presentation at the master's thesis presentation. (2021/08/25)