Unless otherwise stated on individual pages of this site, this university holds the copyright for the content of this university’s official site. Unauthorized copy, duplication, transfer, sales and other secondary uses for commercial purposes are prohibited. However, duplication or reproduction for fair usage for educational or non-commercial purposes is permissible.
When personal information is collected in the form of questionnaire surveys and opinion solicitation via this university’s official site, the objectives for use shall be clearly stated and the collected information shall not be used for unintended purposes as stipulated by law. This does not apply to cases in which prior consent or permission is obtained and such information is required by law or for public interest.
In principle, this university’s official sites are link-free and do not require prior permission from this university. As the case may be, the content and the URLs on this university’s official sites can be changed or invalidated without notice. However, this university shall not be responsible for any problems or compensation for damage such links may accrue. This university may refuse linking from the following sites:
- Information that offends public order and morals or runs counter to social ethics
- Sites defaming this university or this university’s teaching staff and students
- Sites slandering the content of this university’s educational and research activities
- Sites providing possibly false information
- Sites disguised or masquerading as this university’s official sites
- Other sites against the interests of this university
As for links to the outside that are noted on this university’s official sites, this university is not responsible for the content of those links.